- Apple, Inc.
- $64,745.00 -155,990.00/year*
135 Whitman Ave
Do you love how it feels to encourage others? As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers hands. You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer.
Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
- Ability to assess customers support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices. At other times, you refer customers to support team members who get them up and running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, video, and music projects. The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company s success. You ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Note: Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Associated topics: cashier, customer experience representative, customer service, deliver, retail sales associate, sales consultant, sell, seller, store associate, venta
Associated topics: courtesy clerk, customer service, deliver, delivering, retail associate, sales consultant, sell, service associate, shop, store associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...