- Aveanna Healthcare
- $89,330.00 -131,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
Position: Registered Nurse
Status of employment: Full-Time OR Part-Time positions available
Location : Worcester
General Area: Worcester County
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
- Must be able to work one weekend per month. ( paid above and beyond )
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Part time: Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Full time: Hourly Pay, Paid per visit over productivity & Weekly pay.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in learning more about the role please feel free to call us at (469) ###-####.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, cardiothoracic, neonatal, nurse, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse, surgical, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...