135 Whitman Ave
Sr. Cloud (AWS) AppDev
Architect# of Positions:
?4Locations:?New York Metro, Boston Metro, D.C. MetroOn-site/Remote: Flexible (40-50% on-site/travel)Cost: Open (Competitive/Aggressive)Duration: Full-time or 1 Year+ Contract (
US Citizens/Green Card Holders only, No 3rd parties, No visa sponsorships)Stat date: ASAPMust Have:?
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices. Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Experience with large scale enterprise multi-tier application architecture and deployment.
- Experience with large enterprise OS / Application migration projects.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise applications and IT architectural elements: Webservers, Middleware, Databases, OS etc.
- Familiar with software development methodologies (Agile, Lean etc.)
Associated topics: application architect, architecture, back end, c, perl, php, programming, senior, senior software developer, software architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...